28 Oct 2013

Stop the clocks - Leona Lewis

Walking around the city in a mid-autumn late afternoon, the lights of the cars passing by, other lights stay fixed in the background, people going back home after a hard day of work (it's a monday, come on!)... It's an image that is often used in song videos or album artwork. Well, this song was most probably not born with that intent, but listening to it while coming home a while ago... it just felt right. And so, undecided as I was among a few other songs for today's post, I ended up making my mind choosing this. 'Cos I also believe that, with the electronic and dance and everything that is trending today, the classic pop ballad is kind of losing ground among singers who want to chart well... Yet I think it still has grounds for existence and needs to get a good place in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment