28 Feb 2014

Burning bridges - OneRepublic

Burning bridges - OneRepublic
The first CD I bought here in Exeter, the same day I got here, was OneRepublic's last album, Native. I have never been as much in love with it as I am with their 2 previous records, but step by step I learned to love a good half of the songs on it, which makes it still better than a good 80% of the stuff that is around and better that 50% of what I've been listening to lately. Still, in the (to say the least) controversial relationship I've been having with this album, some of the songs I've fallen for... well, they keep on growing into me, even when I don't listen to them for a while. This is one of them, try to let it grow into you too and maybe you'll be able to tell me how to appreciate this whole album better!


No comments:

Post a Comment