12 Mar 2014

Breezeblocks - Alt-J

Breezeblocks - Alt-J
Weird day today... I had one song in my mind that I really wanted to post but I can't remember anymore which one, so I'll go through with this little precious thing that I've been keeping aside for better times (actually it's been here for like 2 days, but whatever...!). This album is very precious to some people close to me and it actually is quite a dear one for me too, I must confess. I have already posted almost all of my favourites out of Alt-J's debut album (that meaning I practically almost posted all of it!), but some of them are still up my sleeve. Well, one is no more. And it's one which I have a quite weird relationship with. It's one of their most famous songs, and I usually tend to appreciate more songs that have a buzz around them, so, knowing that, I tend to underrate them to even things out. And after this mind boggling concept, I'm confused myself even by what I wanted to say, so you can get a glimpse of how messy my liking of this song is. 'Cause there is liking, let's safely say loving too. It's just that it's hard for me to describe it and/or explain it. But maybe this is the good side of it all.

Just to add to the state of confusion:             Please don't go, please don't go, I love you so, I love you so
Please don't go, please don't go, I love you so, I love you so
Please break my heart - ah ha


No comments:

Post a Comment