4 Mar 2014

Winter winds - Mumford & Sons

And my head told my heart 'Let love grow'
But my heart told my head 'This time no, this time no...'

Winter winds - Mumford & Sons
Today I finally gave a turn to the music I've been listening to (and the music in the office has changed too finally). I was actually struck by the ease with which I passed from Mumford & Sons to Muse, from other recent pop stuff to These boots are made for walking to finally Natalie Imbruglia (that's what I'm listening to now), all of this without losing even for a second the great pleasure I've been feeling throughout this late morning of music.
Still, I'm sticking to this song for my post of today, first because I really love it, second because it means a lot to me, third because I decided I would post it while listening to it, I don't know why but I feel it is particularly good for today (even if it's not my absolute favourite of the Mumfords, nor the most meaningful and nor even the one giving me the strongest feelings while listening to it today). But, you see... life is seldom about the best, the most, the first, etc. Oftentimes happiness lays in the ability to get satisfied with what is good enough. Isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment