3 Apr 2014

Army of me - Björk

Army of me - Bjork
Hello guys! Finally the fates have turned in my favour and today I have a song for the blog, before I even start writing! Irony aside, I'm finally glad music inspiration is coming back to me! Today I've been listening to some old albums I love and to some brand new music too, like an iTunes + Spotify blend. And yet this song is not on any of the albums I've been listening to, it just started right after Bjork's debut album (Debut) because I didn't change song quickly enough. And I'm glad I didn't. 'Cause I found my song for today. Obviously I couldn't stop it after it started (it's too good!) and I enjoyed every second of it. Well, I can just hope that for the future an army of songs will come to me asking to get posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment