6 Apr 2014

#sundayrevival Porcelain - Moby

Porcelain - Moby
There was only one way to end this week, i.e. by not knowing what to post for the #sundayrevival... In this gloomy, rainy, lazy and meditative sunday, lighted up only by a funny F1 Gran Prix, it is really easy for me to linger in the world of contemplative and emotional music.
Turning to my older playlists for inspiration is always a good idea, and this time too I got the song for today, which is not in the playlist I was looking at but it has been reminded to me by it. It is another one of the 90s songs that have been with me for a long time, one I have long loved and that means a lot to me, especially in a day like this. Out of Moby's 1999 album Play, enjoy a perfect song for you, if your sunday is similar to mine (or even if it's not).


No comments:

Post a Comment