11 Apr 2014

The magic - Joan as Police Woman

The magic - Joan as Police Woman
Another week is coming to an end so quickly! This coming weekend is gonna be hyper, I hope I'll get the chance to post a couple of songs anyway! But let's focus on today now, one thing at a time. I'm stumbling on the choice of the song for the first time this week, but I have many alternatives available, so I'll just pick one. I have started listening to Joan recently, after noticing that she is going to play a venue in Exeter at the end of the month. I still didn't make up my mind about whether I'll be going to this gig or not, but in the meanwhile I started taking a liking for her music, in particular a couple of songs, among which there is this! You never know where you can find your magic...!


No comments:

Post a Comment