30 Apr 2014

Young folks - Peter, Bjorn & John

Young folks - Peter, Bjorn & John
Hello people! It's the last day of my internship and things are spiralling into craziness! Tonight there's gonna be a goodbye meeting, I still have to finish packing, tomorrow I'm gonna be in Bristol spending my day exploring the city (under the rain probably) and... woah, everything's messing up even inside me, I'm excited to get back home but at the same time sad 'cause I don't wanna leave the people from here... it's a very messy and exciting day, but I'm confident everything's gonna turn out just fine. Luckily enough under the musical point of view I'm not having many problems, there are still lots of songs I want to post! Here is today's, which actually I started listening to together with yesterday's, as I found out about them thanks to the office playlist. Hope you enjoy, I'll be back in a hopefully less stressful moment! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment