17 Jul 2014

Hunger of the pine - Alt-J

Hunger of the pine - Alt-J
The wait for their new album is getting shorter and shorter, and finally some materials is being released already! This first song was released a few weeks ago and yesterday also the video has been upped on YouTube. In the video a boy is running like crazy to escape a rain of arrows coming on to him and in the end... well, I don't wanna ruin it for you, but I must admit I still can't grasp the whole sense of it. I'll just say that it really reminds a lot of the Hunger Games trilogy environment and, interpreting it that way, there is a quite explicit reference to it in the title of the song too...! Some people were commenting on YouTube suggesting that they're trying to land on the OST of the coming movie, which might not be too wild a guess! We'll see, we'll see... in the meanwhile if you have an explanation of the video, please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment