15 Jul 2014

Maneater - Nelly Furtado

Maneater - Nelly Furtado
I am at Amsterdam Schipol, ready to travel back home, another nice trip has come to an end and I probably won't even have the time to relax (graduations, friends to meet, ...) before leaving again (in 5 days)! This summer is super weird, going from absolute nothingness and boredom to craziness and back again and again! Oh, I'm not complaining, but I kinda miss the old summers, when I got isolated from the whole world, staying at my grandma's with my cousins, playing games in the countryside, bathing, being young and free and careless! The summers like the one when this song was released, actually 2006 was one of the last ones of these... Anyway all this post just because I finally, finally found this album, Loose, at an affordable price here in Amsterdam and I bought it, together with a few others!! Can't stop buying CDs, can I? And people keep looking at me in a weird way when they learn I still buy CDs...!


No comments:

Post a Comment