13 Aug 2014

Below my feet - Mumford & Sons

Below my feet - Mumford & Sons
Got on the late train again, well... important thing is that I'm here now! Today I have been hearing a (new?) song by Markus Mumford at the radio and my mother commented on it. That made me think about Mumford & Sons (actually I think I was already subconsciously noting that it had been a while since I last listened to them) and, well... they were the soundtrack of a very pleasing afternoon I spent at the pool, with some good sun and some good relax! Don't worry, the clouds did come in the late afternoon and a storm started raging out, but what can we do? This summer's like this, take it or... take it! Below my feet is one of the songs that made me think the most today, and I am now amazed to notice it's on Babel and not on their debut album Sigh no more, I really thought the opposite!


No comments:

Post a Comment