20 Aug 2014

Sea lion woman - Feist

Sea lion woman - Feist
A song or two per day is back! The holidays are getting close to the end for most of the workers and students (not for me luckily enough, if they ever started at all though...), so it's time to get fired back up to full power! For the post of today (yesterday... well, whatever) I chose a song form Feist's 2007 album 'The reminder'. As you might recall (or not) I am deeply in love with Feist latest album, Metals, which used to be the first and only one of hers I've listened to and one of the first posts of this blog was about a song on that one. The last day of my English time this year I was in Bristol doing shopping and, while at a records shop, I walked on an offer and among the CDs I bought was indeed The reminder, which I bought without ever listening to it before. Well, after a while I did (actually I am doing it) and one of the favourites is this Sea lion woman I am posting now. Besides the charm of the song in itself, the title of it me me smile as it reminds me of the Pokemon Dewgong and the first Pokemon's Elite Four Lorelei!


No comments:

Post a Comment