8 Aug 2014

Take on me - A-ha

Take on me - A-ha
One of my Facebook friends posted a video I already saw a few years ago about 3 super-funny guys (Axis of awesome) showing how most successful pop-songs are built on the same 4 chords (watch the official video here). One of the songs they were playing is a 1986 song I just added to my August playlist. I immediately thought about posting it, then I changed my mind because there is another relevant music-related event that took place in my life today, but, given that I practically already wrote the post about A-ha, let's give them some room today and tomorrow (or maybe tonight if I have the time) I'll tell you more about what else is going on. I can give you an anticipation: it regards one of the people featured in my new blog heading!


No comments:

Post a Comment