6 Sept 2014

Cellophane - Sia

Cellophane - Sia
Time for blogging, time for Sia again! Ok, I am kinda tired, my eyes are tired, I've been compiling a database for my thesis and now I'm re-writing each word three times cause I can't get my eyes, brain and hands to coordinate and I keep on hitting the wrong keys... Yeah, that's how bad I'm getting! I was hoping for a quick hang out with friends tonite, just an ice-cream or so, but no one of them was available so I put myself to work again and now I'm going crazyyyy!!! As if I'm being wrapped in the cellophane! Oh, wait... that was Sia. Yeah, I think she's been going through some rough stuff too, actually probably much worse than what I'm going through now... let's not steal her idea so and just share her artistic greatness with the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment