29 Sept 2014

Eye of the needle - Sia

Eye of the needle - Sia
Hello folks! I am back, finally and sadly. Yesterday the trips has been quite tiring, so I didn't have the strength to sit down and post when I got back at about 1 AM, but here I am now! I'm not gonna talk much about Sicily anymore, as I think you already noticed these two weeks have been awesome and intense! I'm a sad to be back, but it is also good to start again with my regular life, I am quite thrilled with my thesis as I can see the end of the tunnel close to me and I really can't wait to get done with it now! Music is also a good topic, during the trip I have been mainly listening to old stuff, 90s hits, Florence + the Machine, Coldplay, OneRepublic... Today I got back to more current stuff and I'm posting one of my favourites out of the latest playlist, and also another great song out of Sia's latest album!


No comments:

Post a Comment