16 Sept 2014

Geronimo - Sheppard

Geronimo - Sheppard
Hello everybody! Yesterday has been a crazy day, waking up long before dawn to get to the airport, a mess like I've never seen before at 5 AM at the check-in gates, a crazy journey, waiting times, the car... we finally got here and started touring relatives of my friend, eating here and there, it feels like I'm exploding and... wow, so intense! I didn't even have time to sit down a while! Last night there was also a big holiday for Saint Anthony, the patron of the city, crazy crazy!! I really feel like I'm immersed in the pure Sicilian life, and notwithstanding the looks full of mistrust and suspicion of the locals in the streets, I'm enjoying it to the fullest! I don't know ho often I'm gonna be able to update the blog, but I'll keep telling you my stories as soon as I can! For the time being I'll leave you with one of my latest successes, a summer song that came late here, like summer itself! Say, Geronimo, a line that perfectly fits how I'm feeling now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment