13 Sept 2014

The water + The park - Feist

The water + The park - Feist
Good [fill in with the part of day it is when you're reading this] folks! It's time for a combined post again! Yuppie! I wasn't sure I would post any of these two songs but, given that they have been going hand in hand since I started listening to them up to the point when I put them in a playlist close to one another, I am sure it really does make sense to have them together in a post! They are two very quiet and relaxing songs almost at the beginning of The Reminder, two songs of the kind that you usually don't pay much attention to, but that work perfectly as the soundtrack of so many moments. So, guess what? I am sure you'll enjoy them both, even better if played one after the other!



No comments:

Post a Comment