24 Dec 2014

Christmas must be tonight - Scala & Kolacny brothers

Christmas must be tonight - Scala & Kolacny brothers
At least on xmas eve let's keep on with the themed music! As I have been doing every year since I can remember, I have been counting christmas trees on our way back home from grandma's house, this year they added up to a satisfactory 57, not like the golden years but better than the last few! We have arranged all the stuff needed for tomorrow's lunch, I prepared the table with my usual paranoia, everything is perfectly aligned (now, who knows about tomorrow when we get back there...) and ready for lunch! Now what else? I will just be waiting for Santa Claus to come, say hello and go to bed, ready for the presents time tomorrow morning and then for lunch at grandma's! This year is probably the one I've been feeling the holidays the least, but it's still a magical time, especially thinking about all the challenges and changes that are awaiting me in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment