27 Dec 2014

I can dream, can't I? - Annie Lennox

I can dream, can't I? - Annie Lennox
It's so very hard to find good songs to post during the holiday break, I'm doing my best! I started listening to Annie's latest work, Nostalgia, just before xmas and I found it pleasing and enjoyable for now, with no particular emotional peaks, but still pleasing. Besides eating like a pig, lately I have been playing around with my new smartphone that I got as a graduation gift. I downloaded a few apps and among them a couple of dating apps. I'll tell you that my experience with those things in the past has been far from satisfying and enjoyable, as it seems that asking to meet somebody face to face before taking any further step is not a very popular way of behaving... anyway, after bitter disappointments every time, I get a long break and then usually try again, especially when I have quite a bit of free time in my hands, such as now. So I'll keep dreaming that some day I'm gonna be able to finally meet somebody for real, can't I?


No comments:

Post a Comment