15 Dec 2014

Run - San Cisco

Run - San Cisco
Here we are, the craziness is slowly settling and this are going back to normal, yeah normal, because as of now I am not feeling any different, even if I'm not a student anymore! Well, it really is true that labels are just labels, what matters is what's inside. Anyway, being back to 'normality' I am finally finding the time to post the last song I wanted to share with you out of my older playlist. San Cisco are back, this is the first single out of their coming album, which I guess will be released at the beginning of next year, if I remember correctly. I must admit that at first I didn't really like the song, and actually it never occurred to me that I started liking it, but I did. Notwithstanding this mysterious process, what matters is the outcome, so here is their new song, hoping for a great sophomore album!! Enjoy the 80s-like visual effects in the meanwhile!


No comments:

Post a Comment