26 Dec 2014

Santa Claus is coming to town - Michael Bublé

Santa Claus is coming to town - Michael Bublé
I am somehow at a loss about what to post now, after such a christmasy christmas as this one has been! I woke up quite late, actually I woke up pretty early but got up quite late, opened the presents with mom and dad at home, rushed to grandma's after a shower for lunch, which lasted from about 1 PM to about... well over 4 PM, with a few presents opening breaks and then a little dinner and stuff, mainly eating and staying together! Coming at home I tried to give a better look at my presents, feeling that xmas has come twice this year since I got gifts galore just a couple weeks ago for my graduation! I am feeling very blessed as of now, I hope the future will bear even more great moments like the ones I've been getting lately! Well, by now I'm kind of sure about what I'll post: I must say I'm not a Bublé fan, meaning I don't dislike him but I've never invested any time in willingly listening to his songs, but today when we were in the car driving to lunch a christmasy song of his (don't ask me which one) started in the ipod shuffle and well... it does make sense to post something christmasy of his, and this is the one I probably like the best! Hope you had a great day too!


No comments:

Post a Comment