16 Dec 2014

Train in vain - Annie Lennox

Train in vain - Annie Lennox
This morning I drove down to Milan with my mum, I had to come down today and she needed to be here in the morning to sign her contract as a school director, so I woke up early to make the trip together. It's always hard picking music when some relatives are in the car, but last night the Annie Lennox idea came to my mind and it seemed a good one, it indeed worked! I am also training myself on a new song with the harmonica, Eurythmics' There must be an angel, so that is probably how I got the inspiration and the Lennox-mood! I think my favourite album of her solo career is Medusa, which is actually a collection of covers. Funny fact is that I ended up knowing many of the songs as sung by the original artists in other ways! Still love Annie's versions better most of the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment