4 Dec 2014

Trains and winter rains - Enya

Trains and winter rains - Enya
I have been having a hard time feeling christmas time this year -  that until today. Notwithstanding the nice markets, trees, lights and stuff in Brussels, I was feeling cold and detached, not at all within that cheerful mood associated with one of the nice things of nice not-really-nice time of year. But it comes, as it does every year. This afternoon I have been working on the xmas tree at home and, even if I'm not fully satisfied with the result, I must say it turned out nice and it really helped me get into the xmas mood. Putting on some on-topic songs while decorating, it felt right to post one, which is actually one of my fav winter songs since it came out and which I've not posted yet, so here it is, enjoy Enya, trains and winter rains!


No comments:

Post a Comment