11 Jan 2015

A me me piace o blues - Pino Daniele

A me me piace o blues - Pino Daniele
Hello there! It's 4 in the morning and I still haven't posted a thing! Crazy night out? Yeah of course! ... Joking! I went out with a couple of friends to get something (a hot chocolate for me, as I'm taking antibiotics) and I was back by midnight. Then I had a few things to do in my One piece video game and... time flew by and here I am! Now it's time to sleep, as I have to wake up for lunch at grandparents' tomorrow! But not before posting something! After the bad news about Pino a few days ago, I put some of my old time favourites in the current playlist, songs I know by heart but haven't been listening to for years! It's so crazy and sad how you really need somebody to die to be reminded about them...


No comments:

Post a Comment