7 Jan 2015

Elastic heart - Sia

Elastic heart - Sia
Just a few days after I picked Elastic heart as my favourite song of 2014, Sia released for it an(other) awesome video with Maddie Ziegler and, this time, also Shia LaBoeuf. I already professed my love for this song more than once, so I don't think I need to say anything more about it, and the very fact that I picked it as my fav in a year which has been of great musical inspiration for me should be enough to tell you how much I care for it! The version of the song featured in this video is the one found on Sia's album '1000 forms of fear', while the one I posted last February (and my favourite, probably because it's the one I fell in love with) is the one featuring Diplo and The Weeknd, used in the Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie soundtrack. What more? I think you'll just love the video, I'd love to hear your interpretation of it so feel free to comment anywhere and start a discussion! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment