21 Jan 2015

Evolution - Anastacia

Evolution - Anastacia
You might have noticed that I recently have been to a couple Anastacia gigs (well, it was one, but then it was postponed even if she kind-of performed but had almost no voice left due to a cold), and this is probably the one song out of her latest album, Resurrection, that I enjoyed the most, especially the first time. Besides me liking the concept of evolution and the song itself before, the liking got to a whole new level when she made us perform the "back-up vocals" in the live concert, divided into two groups (one singing "evolution, evolution" and the other "no one stays the same, everyone must change", if you listen to the song you'll understand)! I really enjoyed that part, and since then, especially since the latest concert, the song kind of lingered in my mind and today it came back out strongly, so it seemed legit to post it! Hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment