7 Jan 2015

It's never over (hey Orpheus) - Arcade Fire

It's never over (hey Orpheus) - Arcade Fire
As I have mentioned many times, my friends are a constant inspiration for me in terms of music (and many other things), and lately I have been exchanging suggestions with my friend B. in particular. This is an album that I bought online 3 copies of, one for me and two for two friends of mine, her and E, as we all loved Arcade Fire. The album is quite tough, but after a few listens I got the hang of it and started loving it a lot, while I didn't get much positive feedback from them. She recently told me she was about to approach it again, and she did this morning, thus making me willing to listen to it again while I was taking a shower and getting ready to get out of home for the first time after some 10 days! Needless to say, I enjoyed it a lot, but I am kind of at a loss as I posted already practically all of the songs I love on it, and that I would love to share with you again. The real pity is that I posted them at the beginning, when the blog still had virtually no audience, so it's been kind of a waste, but well... when I decide it's time to start re-posting some stuff, I'll advertise them again! For now I'm playing my trump card, that is Orpheus! This song is quite long and heavy to digest, but the guitar riff is quite catchy and will stick in your head like candy syrup, I'm sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment