17 Jan 2015

Pretty when you cry - Lana del Rey

Pretty when you cry - Lana del Rey
Day 2 in Dominican Republic, actually day 1 of real full-time holiday as we arrived last night just in time for dinner! I am already emitting heat from all over my body, even if I just exposed my skin to the "sun" this morning and the weather was pretty cloudy and quickly changing, so not much exposure at all! And quite a bit of sun-cream too! I hope it's gonna be alright! My baggage is still lost somewhere around the world and the situation is getting hard with clothes and stuff (bring me my stuuuuuuff!!!!), I hope everything's gonna turn out fine! I've been listening to some last summer playlists on the beach and Lana's seemed a pretty fitting music for the context, so I also listened to her whole album Ultraviolence, which you know BY HEART by now (I hope you do, with all the posts I wrote about it!!). This is one of the few songs I love on it that I haven't posted already, and it finds its time and space here and now, hope you enjoy, bye bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment