11 Mar 2015

Anyone can play guitar - Radiohead

Anyone can play guitar - Radiohead
I've already put in my library the debut albums of NIN and Radiohead (they went quickly!), now I'm listening to other new music and I have quite a bit of stuff queueing up already, I'll have to put their sophomores at the end of the queue (or maybe not, maybe they'll bounce up soon!); anyway I'm not over yet with posting what I have listened to and got to know already! Confirming my first impression, I have enjoyed NIN more for now, but nonetheless there have been a few pieces on Pablo honey that attracted my attention. This is one of them and, well... I am the living example that the title of this song ain't completely true, not that it is meant to be methinks! But I can play harmonica, and that's something already!!


No comments:

Post a Comment