30 Apr 2015

Play the game - Kodaline

Play the game - Kodaline
And here we are, the long weekend has begun!! I never gave much weight to the official holidays before, but I guess that my point of view has changed now, as I was leaving the office with a big smile on my face today! Especially because I have a great plan for the weekend, i.e. I'm gonna go to Barcelona and visit my dear friend H. who was a colleague of mine during my internship in U.K. last year! I'm so glad to get the chance to meet her months after she came to visit in Milan, and I'm also happy to finally get the chance to properly see the city of fiesta and playa (just to build a bit on the stereotypes)!! I'll do my best to keep the blog posted, you will for sure hear from me tomorrow as my plane is late at night, and then I'll be back on tuesday, worst case scenario (I hope not)!! Ready, set, go play the game!!


No comments:

Post a Comment