25 Apr 2015

Primavera - Ludovico Einaudi

Primavera - Ludovico Einaudi
Yesterday at work I was feeling some kind of headache, probably because of too little sleep (ok, I know I am like an old man, but sleeping less than 8 hours per night leaves me worn out), so I was looking for some music that could soothe the aching and well, after seeing some Facebook friend posting Einaudi's music the night before, it sounded like a good idea, and it was. Primavera means springtime in Italian, which would also be appropriate for this time of year, in theory. In theory because it's freaking cold and rainy and depressing and everything, and I have a cold that I've been carrying around since xmas and I can't standing freaking more!! Let's hope that the real primavera is gonna come soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment