21 Apr 2015

Snake eyes - Mumford & Sons

Snake eyes - Mumford & Sons
Finally!! Let me say: finally!! They have dropped their banjos and I was afraid their talent had also gone away with them, but thanks goodness it seems like I was wrong. Their second pre-new-album release (The wolf) was already a step in the right direction, but with this last release before the album goes out in a few weeks, they finally conquered me back and raised up again my interest! Ok, I've seen some people online commenting that this song sounds the same as many others by them, and I can agree with that. But when a song is so compelling and so distinctively peculiar of a band's style, well... being within that style is not always bad. Not at all in this case (especially if the alternative is that Believe-thingy).


No comments:

Post a Comment