9 May 2015

Far away - Junip

Far away - Junip
Last night I finally got to watch the 'Walter Mitty' movie by Ben Stiller, after many people have been suggesting I should give it a try. I have not been disappointed, as I really could identify with the main character and the story, even if maybe (hopefully) my life is not as extremely gray as his. I have been a little bit dazed by the non-sense of the whole story (SPOILER: why did the photograph guy leave clues for him if the picture has been in his wallet the whole time?! I can't really make that out...) and, well, by the fact that it gets a little bit predictable, the not-so-unique feel-good American style movie. Nonetheless it's quite enjoyable and it really conveys the powerful message that you should do something meaningful in your (real) life. Plus, the soundtrack is really great: Arcade Fire, Of Monsters & Men, and then Josè Gonzales, who I've been suggested a couple weeks ago, and its band Junip, both of which I've been greatly enjoying. This song in particular and the scene it is featured in have made me fall in love, so kudos to Stiller for the movie and to Junip for the music!! Tomorrow it's gonna be my own turn to go far far away, so I guess you're finally gonna get that update about my life! In the meanwhile enjoy your saturday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment