23 May 2015

I'm shipping up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys

I'm shipping up to Boston -
Dropkick Murphys
I'm sorry I've been away from the blog for a couple of days, travelling back from Thailand has been quite hectic and I didn't have any internet connection available, then yesterday I meant to post but I was at home so tired that I end up forgetting about it. Pity, because I had a song I really wanted to post, but I will do it now with a few hours of delay! I don't remember if I shared with you my latest TV series, but in the past few months I've been watching Shameless (the UK version): it's the story of a big family living in Machester's outskirts in a pretty degraded situation, but it's pretty nice and at times quite funny! At the end of the 6th Season, which is where I got to now, one of the main characters dies and the whole thing is very emotional, with this song playing in the background at the end of the episode, so it felt right to share it with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment