18 May 2015

Princes familiar - Alanis Morissette

Princes familiar - Alanis Morissette
I'm a bit too late to be posting a sundayrevival, and I am sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, but life in Bangkok is pretty intense and it's very hard to find the time to sit down and dedicate 10 minutes to my dear blog!! But here I am now! Yesterday I have taken a walk to Chatuchak market, which I thought was closer to my hotel that it actually was, this meaning that I kinda melted under the (morning!) sun. Well, I got there and took a "short" walk through the market, very big and I think I've only seen a part of it! Then I came back to the hotel, plunged in the (boiling hot) swimming pool for some physical activity and then went to the river with a couple of colleagues to take a trip through the channels on a traditional long boat, an amazing experience to see how people live there, it's another world! And today back to work, it feels like I've been devoting half of my time to sightseeing and the other half to working and travelling, so that I never have enough time to devote to sleep!! Well, I think it's not so unusual for a first visit to such an intense city as Bkk is!! Tonite, just before going to eat a super Japanese dinner, I took a shower and was listening to the most-listened-to songs in my library, among which is this and I felt like posting it, so that you can enjoy it too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment