22 Jun 2015

The wolf - Mumford & Sons

The wolf - Mumford & Sons
Hey my people! I'm sorry again if I have been posting once every two days lately (and here I was thinking about changing the name of the blog into 'A song per day (or two)', it would've been a good idea!), but it's been getting down quite hard on me in the last few weeks, just know that last night I laid on my bed at 18.30 to relax for a while and I got conscious again at 4.30 in the morning, with my clothes still on...! Thanks goodness my parents convinced me to take some time off work to rest and recover from my long-lasting malaise, also to start taking some more medical tests. So I will have the chance to use this week to watch some TV series, to collect my ideas about work, to read some of the (many) manga I recently bought and of course to listen to many new albums that just came out and to older ones I am just discovering! To the former lot belongs the new work by Mumford & Sons, out of which I'm posting one of the songs they posted before releasing the album, the one that gave me back some hope after the false step of Believe!


No comments:

Post a Comment