27 Oct 2015

A different you - Lunik

A different you - Lunik
I have just picked this song quite randomly out of my current playlist, the first one that struck me because I like it already quite a bit, and now writing the title of the post I have been striken once more because it really is the perfect song to post today...! Something clicked inside of me lately, something that pushed me stronger to release the things that are not making me happy and that are not making me feel good and to focus more on what is important in my life now. I don't know if I feel like I've become a different me and I need to go back to my "true" me, or if this one is "my myself" and I need to become a different me. Anyway, it's time for change, and I think the time has come to start making the wheels turn, as the end of this very intense year comes closer. I need some fresh air in 2016: 2015 has been the year when I become an adult, now I need to figure out how to manage all the things I've learned and the experiences I've done!


No comments:

Post a Comment