7 Oct 2015

A knife in the ocean - Foals

A knife in the ocean - Foals
Hey there, sorry for missing another post yesterday, but I have been... ehm, busy! I'll make it up for you! I have completed a new playlist, which is composed by an impressive 24 songs, so that means a lot of materials that is going directly from my ears to yours! But for now I'm picking out of the last remnants of my playlist n°13 of 2015, in particular from an album that I ended up loving quite a lot (this has been happening quite often this year!), even if some songs on it still haven't found their way into me. I guess that I don't need to make any introduction on Foals, so I'll just leave you with the music, get to study some Japanese and then leave the office and aim for the pool! Have a good evening (or whatever)!


No comments:

Post a Comment