5 Oct 2015

Better than I know myself - Adam Lambert

Better than I know myself - Adam Lambert
I have been listening to some of the albums in my 'Pick and catch' playlist today while driving to work (long drive, with more traffic than usual, took me about 4 hours to get here...) and then while driving to the medical center to get a test done during lunch break. This playlist is the one I use to collect all the new albums I am currently getting to know and I keep it updated, usually taking them out after 10 listens. The last one I've listened to today was the first one on the list, one I already know pretty well, and that is Adam Lambert's sophomore 'Trespassing'. I was deciding which songs to put in my new playlist among the ones that I haven't put already in the previous ones, and the choice is proving to be quite hard, as I kinda can sing most of them with pleasure already!! For this time so I will just post the last good one out of my current playlist, but expect more to come in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment