2 Oct 2015

Birch tree - Foals

Birch tree - Foals
Hello again my dear followers, I'm sorry for missing out another post yesterday, but I had my good reasons for being busy! Another work week is coming to an end, I still have no news about my future even if stuff is supposed to be happening in these very days and I hope to know more soon...! The idea of driving home tonight is getting on me, but it feels like the longest time since I last were home (it was less than 2 weeks ago actually). I will have a couple of not-very-young passengers and I don't think I'm gonna have a big chance of listening to music, but I wanna share with you a song out of current playlist: I am really liking Foals' new work, even I still haven't had the chance to listen to it much. I hope I'll be able to focus on it better in the near future! Happy weekend to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment