21 Oct 2015

Land - Patti Smith

Land - Patti Smith
These three days of boredom at work have come to an end, we presented our prototypes (my colleagues did, actually) and tomorrow we're gonna have separate sessions divided by business functions, so that we will interact a little bit more hopefully, and then... heading home! The last part of today's meeting was a videoconference with the big boss in Japan on the one side and all the people in Thailand (local consultants, business and global consultants, a.k.a. us) on the other. At one point towards the end I started singing this song in my head, don't know why but I did. And so here I am posting it, right before going to the company party (i.e. a dinner with the local consultants, IT users and key users of other functions, all the people we have been interacting with in these past months). I guess that the project has finally kicked-off, but what about my future? In 40 years will I still be glorious as this album has been during its long history? Time will tell..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment