20 Oct 2015

Thank you for your love - Antony & the Johnsons

Thank you for your love -
Antony & the Johnsons
Hello my dear readers, I know I haven't been posting very regularly lately, I'm sorry about that but my life has been quite hectic here in Bangkok, especially during this last visit: lots of things to do, places to visit, people to meet, and then work work work that makes me wake up crazily early in the morning and get back to the hotel not-so-early... the time is very little and I have been sacrificing my daily tasks, blog and Japanese studies above all, in favour of things I could only do here. I think that, even if this makes me somehow sad, it is the best choice given that I think this is going to be my last visit, at least for a while... so I wanna grab this chance to say thank you to Thailand for the beautiful moments I've spent here until now, hoping to spend many more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment