9 Oct 2015

The blackest day - Lana del Rey

The blackest day - Lana del Rey
Here I am, at the end of another work week, ready to undertake my 4-hour drive home. Then it's gonna be two weeks in Thailand and then... who knows? The situation at work has been, if possible, even more messed up and uncertian this last week, at least as far as my future is concerned. I don't know what will be of me, I will be flexible and ready to accept the path that my destiny has shaped for me. And then we'll see. In the meanwhile I'll keep enjoying some good music, and I'll keep sharing it with you all. Today I'm getting to post the first song out of Lana's new album since it has been released. After a couple of listens this is my favourite, and I think it actually kind of makes sense with my current situtation, even if I'm living it all with a perfect zen attitude, that is the main learning I've done in these past months!


No comments:

Post a Comment