25 Nov 2015

Bleeding out - Imagine Dragons

Bleeding out - Imagine Dragons
Back I am to my dear blog in this hard and difficult time for me! But let's get to the good things first: Imagine Dragons were awesome in Milan two nights ago! Really nice gig, I enjoyed it with my friends! 'I'm so sorry' was the absolute highlight, but I kinda expected it, as I already used to scream it at the top of my voice while listening to it in the car... doing it while Dan Reynolds was singing it live has been even better I must confess! It's just a pity that they did a medley of some songs I would have loved to hear in full (this being one of them), but still... better than nothing! My friends enjoyed the gig too, so all good! And I also had a full couple of days in Milan, a full, packed schedule from Sunday night to last night, concert included. And it's been super nice, as I've had a good chance to spend some time with friends that I hadn't seen much in the last months, but I think that I asked myself a little bit too much: I probably hadn't recovered from my flu completely and I think that now it's getting worse again, also because of the frreezing cold that I took while walking through the streets of my University city. I've also been having an annoying headache in the last couple of days, which is quite unusual for me... Today I got back to Veneto (for the last time, oh yeah!), but I fear that I'll be sick again... I already had been missing from work for a whole week adding up sick leave and days off, it kinda looks like I'm trying to avoid coming here now that I have to go and I really don't like giving that impression, as I think it's quite unprofessional... unfortunately when sickness comes, there's not much I can do to fight it... 10 more days anyway, and then hopefully I'll be able to rest for a while and stop bleeding out!


No comments:

Post a Comment