2 Nov 2015

I don't feel like dancin' - Scissor Sisters

I don't feel like dancin' - Scissor Sisters
Facebook just reminded me that 3 years ago me and my friend G. went to see Scissor Sisters play live in Milan and even got the chance to get a picture with the amazing diva Jake Shears!! Best memories of my times in Milan, I just had to play this song and dance like crazy to it in my room, even if I'm too old for this stuff and my breath can't keep up with my weirdo moves!! Doesn't matter, I'm enjoying my time and that's what is important! Cherishing memories is also something very precious for me at this time of my life, so I will indulge into Scissters music a little longer... hope you're having a good night: if you aren't, listen to this and it will become so; if you are, listen to this and it'll become a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment