19 Nov 2015

Metal & dust - London Grammar

Metal & dust - London Grammar
I was looking for the post I made of this song to share it on Facebook and... I just found out I haven't posted it yet! Oh goodness, how ashamed can one be...?! Anyway, I'm just out of watching my first weekly live of this year's X Factor Italy and I must say that, even if the singers are good, I've not been particularly impressed by nor felt any strong connection with any of them. The band who played last did a cover of this song and, well... of course matching Hannah's voice is quite impossible, but they didn't do a bad job. Notwithstanding that they've been sent home, while many others have done worse imho. All of this just to say that I've been having this song in my head all night and, well... the fact that I hadn't posted it yet is just yet another proof that there are forces we can't see nor understand that govern our lives! Have a good night you all, and don't forget to listen to London Grammar!


No comments:

Post a Comment