1 Nov 2015

#sundayrevival Thin line between love and hate - Annie Lennox

Thin line between love and hate -
Annie Lennox
My dear friend B., who I mentioned multiple times on the blog, is about to sing a song at an event with one of her singer friends and she wanted to sing something by Annie, so she asked me if I could suggest some song she could sing. In the end, I think she decided to cover something by the Beatles, but I ended up stuck with Annie for a few days anyway! And so, I am taking this chance to post yet another song out her (most beloved by me) cover album 'Medusa', which reminds me of my Easter 2012 in Toronto every time I listen to it. Can't wait to be back in that magic city (maybe not in winter!), for the time being I'll just cherish my memories and wish you a great end of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment