23 Nov 2015

#sundayrevival Uummannaq song - KT Tunstall

Uummannaq song - KT Tunstall
For today's sundayrevival I went back to see what I was listening 5 years ago, i.e. what songs were on my November 2010 playlist. I see some PJ Harvey, Tori Amos, Bjork, OneRepublic, Skunk Anansie... I already had a pretty nice taste in music! But what I decided to pick is KT Tunstall: her 2010 album 'Tiger suit' is my favourite of hers, probably one of the most underestimated (not that she got massive radio playing since her first couple of albums, at least in Italy). It's a pity, because it's full of gems, and this is one of them. The weird name in song title is the name of a small town (I believe) in Greenland that KT visited during an inspirational trip. Amazing music anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment