3 Nov 2015

Thunder - Leona Lewis

Thunder - Leona Lewis
I'm coming back with a thunder. Oh yeah, I am. But not now. Now I'm living that (usual) time of year when I only feel sick and bad and would just like to get away, go somewhere warm, go to the beach and just lay there waiting for spring to come again, so that I can come back here (or wherever). Or just leave me on that beach, I don't mind at all. Just take me away from that hideous autumn, as I'm spending more money on useless medicines than I am earning. Tonite I said goodbye... well, adios to the working location that has hosted me since March, as the office is being moved to the next town. I am slowly starting to detach from here... can't wait for the process to be over. So that I can indeed come back with a thunder. Health permitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment