10 Feb 2016

Ain't nobody (loves me better) - Felix Jaehn feat. Jasmine Thompson

Ain't nobody -
Felix Jaehn feat. Jasmine Thompson
Oh my goodness guys, my computer went back on last night (thanks goodness itself) and so I officially have a new playlist. And still more than one week worth of posting to make from my former playlist. How can time pass by so fast?! I guess that staying at home for most of the day lately has given me a lot of free time for listening to music and I have indeed been approaching many new artists and albums lately (many of which are not even considered among my already-planned posting yet!), and I'm quite excited about it, as it's been quite a long time since I approached so much (good) new music all at once! For tonite I'm gonna leave you with a song that you've been hearing around for sure; when I think about it, I personally go back to a taxi ride in Abu Dhabi when we got this one and another song that I added to my library in that circumstance. It really feels great to travel and it feels even better to go back to the memories created while going around the world!
PS: Don't forget to check out the beautiful original version of this song by Chaka Khan!!



No comments:

Post a Comment